frequently asked questions
What is the advantage of non- invasive procedures vs traditional surgical liposuction?
- Pain Free
- Non surgical
- No downtime
- No risk of infections
- No side effects
Will the fat that is destroyed during Laser Lipo and Lipo Cavitation return?
- The fat that is destroyed during Laser Lipo and Lipo Cavitation is removed permanently, however, it is possible to add more fat if a healthy meal plan and exercise is not implemented.
How many calories are burned in the detox sauna blanket?
- Between 300 and 700 calories
How many sessions of a procedure will be needed?
- This depends on what your goals are and can be discussed during your initial visit.
Who is not eligible for treatments?
Depending on the service provided:
- During menstruation
- Skin infections and diseases
- Thyroid disease or other hormonal disorders
- Any other chronic diseases
- Heart disease and pace makers
- Allergy to applied materials
- Severe high blood pressure or circulatory disease
- Hemorrhagic disease
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Infectious diseases
- Liver or kidney disease
- Under 18