This online Body Sculpting class consists of 2 options. $800 for a class that does not include equipment and $1300 for the class including a Gizmo 6 in 1 machine.
What will you learn:
- Medical conditions
- Client consent forms
- Laser Lipo
- Lipo Cavitation
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Vacuum Therapy (with the vacuum on 6 in 1 machine)
- Cellulite treatments(with the 6 in 1 attachments)
- Advanced Body Sculpting Techniques
While there are no requirements to take the online class we strongly encourage you to check with your state to find out if there are any prerequisites or additional licenses needed BEFORE making your non-refundable deposit for class.
What is included:
Class manual, equipment manual (if charts, diagrams, illustrations, quiz and class room link will be provided to you within 12 hours of class start time.
Length of class:
Each class is 4 hours, will only hold between 6-8 ppl and will have two 15 min breaks of 2.
$200 non refundable deposit for class without equipment.
$500 non refundable deposit for class with equipment (Gizmo 6 in 1 machine)
*** Equipment will be shipped through USPS 2-3 day Priority mail the Monday after your final payment due date and tracking number will be sent to the email address on file.
Balance due date:
Balance due 7 business days before class date. *** $50 late fee if payment is received within 24 hours after due date. *** $100 late fee if payment is received within 25-48 hours after due date. No class admittance or payments can be received after 48 hours.
$25 reschedule fee if given notice within 14 days of class date. Only one reschedule will be granted. If reschedule is due to Covid diagnosis $25 fee will be waived but student can not reschedule until 60 days prior to their original class date.
- 6 months of free support
- Free daily IG story shout outs
- Free listing in the monthly online directory
- Email any questions to email@example.com BEFORE making a deposit.
- Class can not be recorded. Anyone caught recording and sharing the class will be prosecuted per person that the information is shared with. Camera will be turned off of anyone that has additional people in the room with them observing the class and no refund will be issued.
- Online class experience will be better on a laptop or desk top versus a telephone.
Laws and procedures vary by state therefore it would be your responsibility to check your states Board of Cosmetology & Esthetics website for requirements to provide services BEFORE booking a training class.